MusicOffline – Term of use
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
Please read carefully before using our apps.
By using our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use our apps. If you are using our products on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
Thanks for using our product provided by https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1
By using the app of https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1, you have understood and accepted the terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access this app and for any activities.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, Impersonate or intimidate other users.
4. You may not use this app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that you submit, post and display on our app.
6. You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with this app.
7. You must not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation to any users.
8. You must not interfere with or disrupt app or servers or networks connected to https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1 such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
9. You must not, in using the app, intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your app account. While we prohibit such conduct and content within the app, you understand and agree that https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1 cannot be responsible for the content posted on its app.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
5. As a condition of your use of this app, you agree that https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1 has the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in aggregate manner information collected from your use of the app.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim the usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademark on those usernames.
You agree not to use this app to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any material that infringes copyrighted material or promotes the violation of intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to trademark and patent violations;
3. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
4. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, https://www.qpappdevelop.com/post/terms-of-use-1 officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Disobey any requirement, procedures or policies or regulations connected to this app;
1. For in-app purchases made through the App Store, we do not have the right to issue any refunds. The only way to receive a refund for such purchases is to contact Apple.
3. Please be noted that automatic renewal of the service might occur for in-app purchases made through App Store. In such a case, refunds will not be issued. Users are responsible for canceling future renewals at the relevant App Store.
All the resources including the images, videos, audios, and texts are protected by the trademark and copyright. Any use of the above sources without permission is illegal. All right, title, and interest in and to This app (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of this append its licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Vietnam and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the App name or any of the App trademarks, logos, domain names, images, videos, audios and texts, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding this app is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org