top of page

Group

Public·34 members

Download Samantha's Chinnoda Dialogue from SVSC and Make Your Friends Jealous

Samantha Calling Mahesh as Chinnoda in SVSC: The Best Dialogue Ever

If you are a fan of Telugu cinema, you must have watched the blockbuster movie Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) starring Mahesh Babu and Samantha Akkineni. The movie is a family drama that showcases the bond between two brothers and their love interests. One of the most memorable scenes in the movie is when Samantha calls Mahesh as Chinnoda, which means little brother.

samantha calling mahesh as chinnoda in svsc dialogue free downloadgolkes

Why did Samantha call Mahesh as Chinnoda? What was the reaction of Mahesh and the audience? How can you download this dialogue for free and enjoy it anytime? In this article, we will answer all these questions and more. Read on to find out.

Why Did Samantha Call Mahesh as Chinnoda?

Samantha plays the role of Geetha, a rich girl who falls in love with Mahesh's character, Seetha Rama Raju. However, she is hesitant to express her feelings because she thinks that he is already married to another girl. She also knows that he is very close to his brother, Peddodu, played by Venkatesh.

One day, she gets a chance to meet Seetha Rama Raju at his house and tries to impress him with her cooking skills. She makes him a special dish called pulihora, which is rice mixed with tamarind and spices. She serves him the dish and calls him Chinnoda, hoping that he will like it.

However, she does not realize that Chinnoda is a term of affection used for younger brothers, not for lovers. She unknowingly insults him by implying that he is younger and inferior to his brother. She also makes him feel awkward and embarrassed in front of his family.

What Was the Reaction of Mahesh and the Audience?

Mahesh's reaction to Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue was priceless. He was shocked and confused by her words. He looked at her with disbelief and then at his brother with guilt. He did not know how to respond or what to do. He just smiled nervously and ate the pulihora.

The audience loved this scene and found it hilarious. They laughed at the innocent mistake of Samantha and the awkward situation of Mahesh. They also appreciated the chemistry between the two actors and their expressions. The dialogue became very popular and was quoted by many fans.

How to Download Samantha's Chinnoda Dialogue from SVSC for Free?

If you want to relive this funny moment from SVSC, you can download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free from various websites. You can also watch the video clip on YouTube or other platforms. However, be careful of malware and viruses that may harm your device.

One of the best ways to download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free is to use Bing. Bing is a powerful search engine that can help you find anything you want on the internet. You can use Bing to search for websites that offer free downloads of SVSC dialogues. You can also use Bing to compare different websites and choose the best one for your needs.

To use Bing to download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free, follow these simple steps:

• Type "samantha calling mahesh as chinnoda in svsc dialogue free download" in the search box and hit enter.

• You will see a list of websites that offer free downloads of SVSC dialogues. You can check their ratings, reviews, and descriptions to find the best one for you.

• Click on the website that you like and follow its instructions to download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free.

• Enjoy listening to the dialogue and share it with your friends.

What is the Meaning of Chinnoda?

Chinnoda is a Telugu word that means little brother. It is derived from the words chinna, which means small, and oda, which is a suffix used for male names. Chinnoda is a term of endearment and respect used for younger brothers by their elder siblings or relatives. It is also used by friends or lovers to tease or flirt with each other.

Chinnoda is not a common word in Telugu and is mostly used in rural areas or by older generations. It is also not a formal word and is considered informal and casual. It is not appropriate to use Chinnoda in formal or professional settings or with strangers or elders.

What are Some Other Popular Dialogues from SVSC?

SVSC is a movie full of memorable dialogues that touch the hearts of the audience. The dialogues are witty, emotional, and meaningful. They reflect the values and emotions of the characters and their relationships. Some of the most popular dialogues from SVSC are:

• "Nenu evarini preminchanu ante naku nachina ammayi ni preminchanu... Nenu evarini pelli chesukonu ante naku nachina ammayi ni pelli chesukonu... Nenu evarini koduku chesukonu ante naku nachina ammayi ni koduku chesukonu." (I love whoever I like... I marry whoever I like... I make whoever I like my son.) - Mahesh Babu

• "Nuvvu naa chinnodu ani pilavakunda... Naa chinnodu ani pilavali." (Don't call me your little brother... Call me your brother.) - Venkatesh

• "Nee kosam naa life lo edaina chestanu... Nee kosam naa life lo edaina chestanu ante... Nee kosam naa life lo edaina chestanu." (I will do anything for you in my life... I will do anything for you in my life means... I will do anything for you in my life.) - Samantha Akkineni

• "Nuvvu nannu preminchadam modalu pettindi kada... Nenu nuvvu preminchadam modalu pettindi kada... Modalu pettindi kada?" (You started loving me first, right? I started loving you first, right? You started first, right?) - Anjali

• "Naa peru Peddodu... Naa peru Peddodu ante... Naa peru Peddodu." (My name is Peddodu... My name is Peddodu means... My name is Peddodu.) - Venkatesh

Why is SVSC a Classic Movie?

SVSC is a classic movie because it is a rare example of a family entertainer that appeals to all kinds of audiences. It is a movie that celebrates the values of love, friendship, family, and humanity. It is a movie that showcases the talent and charisma of its star cast and crew. It is a movie that has a simple yet engaging story, realistic yet relatable characters, and humorous yet heartwarming dialogues.

SVSC is a movie that has won many awards and accolades, both critically and commercially. It is a movie that has inspired many other movies and filmmakers. It is a movie that has created many fans and followers. It is a movie that has become a part of the culture and identity of Telugu cinema.

How to Watch SVSC Online?

If you want to watch SVSC online, you have many options to choose from. You can stream or download the movie from various platforms such as YouTube, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, etc. However, you may need to pay a subscription fee or rent the movie to access it. You may also face issues such as low quality, buffering, or geo-restrictions.

One of the best ways to watch SVSC online is to use Bing. Bing is a powerful search engine that can help you find anything you want on the internet. You can use Bing to search for websites that offer free streaming or downloading of SVSC. You can also use Bing to compare different websites and choose the best one for your needs.

To use Bing to watch SVSC online, follow these simple steps:

• Type "watch svsc online free" in the search box and hit enter.

• You will see a list of websites that offer free streaming or downloading of SVSC. You can check their ratings, reviews, and descriptions to find the best one for you.

• Click on the website that you like and follow its instructions to watch SVSC online for free.

• Enjoy watching the movie and share it with your friends.

How to Use Samantha's Chinnoda Dialogue from SVSC for Free in a Creative Way?

If you have downloaded Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free and want to use it in a creative way, you have many options to choose from. You can use the dialogue to express your feelings, make jokes, create memes, or make art. Here are some examples of how to use Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free in a creative way:

• You can use the dialogue to confess your love to someone you like. You can say "Nuvvu naa chinnodu ani pilavakunda... Naa chinnodu ani pilavali" (Don't call me your little brother... Call me your brother) and then say "I love you". This will make them laugh and feel special.

• You can use the dialogue to prank your friends or family. You can call them Chinnoda and see their reaction. You can also record their reaction and share it on social media.

• You can use the dialogue to create memes or gifs. You can add the dialogue to different images or videos and make them funny or sarcastic. You can also share them on social media or messaging apps.

• You can use the dialogue to make art or music. You can draw or paint the scene of Samantha calling Mahesh as Chinnoda in SVSC. You can also remix or rap the dialogue and make a song out of it.

Conclusion

Samantha calling Mahesh as Chinnoda in SVSC is one of the best dialogues ever in Telugu cinema. It is a dialogue that is funny, cute, and romantic. It is a dialogue that has become a part of the pop culture and identity of Telugu cinema. It is a dialogue that you can download for free and enjoy anytime.

However, downloading Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free also has some risks and responsibilities. You should be careful of the sources and platforms you use to download the dialogue. You should also respect the laws and the creators of the movie. You should also use the dialogue in a creative and appropriate way.

If you want to download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free, you can use Bing to help you find the best websites and platforms. Bing is a powerful search engine that can help you find anything you want on the internet. You can also use Bing to watch SVSC online for free and enjoy the movie.

So, what are you waiting for? Download Samantha's Chinnoda dialogue from SVSC for free today and have fun with it. b99f773239

https://www.coldpressoiltn.com//group/mysite-231-group/discussion/752e4d15-bf77-4fbf-a836-d37dd06d27df

https://www.altheaartactivism.com/group/altheart-group/discussion/4891c0b4-0c63-4f1e-9187-8cd271f5133e

https://www.lushf2f.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/93ae2808-be99-46fa-bbeb-37cc584eb74f

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page